Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Visitors

Over the next week we have 2 visitors from Sydney staying with us. My 6 year old niece's rabbit "Rabbie". Also my 10 year old niece's guinea pig "Guinee".

So Nibbles being a gentleman has shacked up with Cadbury for the visit so these 2 visitors have room to stretch their legs.

I'll pop them outside in the nursery run through the day as the weather here is lovely.

Their grandpa has a Jack Russell dog and I had visions of these little animals not returning if the dog got hold of them.

The are just so cute.

2 comments:

xianfu said...

hmmm, Rabbie is cute.. but, where is Guinee??? So sweet that u care for the Greens....


cya later on...

ps: comment me back.. :p

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks for the kind comments and Rabbie is just so cuddly. I have posted a photo of Guinee now.

I just adore animals:)