Monday, October 09, 2006

Tomatoes & Irises


This is what I have been doing the last 2 days. Getting this area ready for tomato plants and basil plants. Those pavers came from my brother's yard and over the last 2 days I have dug the old garden boarder out and put these pavers in.

Ducks & Nibbles helped me and we had heaps of fun together.

To see what it used to look like and the stages to get it to what is in the photo above take a look
and see on my tomato page on my main website.



This yellow iris has special meaning to me. The bulb came from a lovely lady in NSW. I have never met Tessa but we have know each other for a long time through our passion for gardening.

I wanted to share the beauty of this photo as not only does it show you a yellow flower, but something else too.

That no matter how far you are from someone, you can reach them with an act of kindness. When I look at this plant and now this beautiful yellow flower I think of this very special lady and how kind she was to me.

No comments: