Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Cheer


Well like Ruby my sister in law's dog, we too had a few drinks, ate some good tucker and spent our day with family and friends.

Christmas for us this year was about 5 km away at my brother's house with his family and 2 dogs.

Lunch was a hot meal of turkey roll, pork, chicken and vegies cooked out in their hooded BBQ. Followed by home made Christmas pudding and brandy sauce (home made of course). We even had home made Christmas cake.

It was so nice and moist and yummy, haven't had home made pudding in years. My Nanna used to make puddings in the cloths back in the 70's and early 80's.

After an afternoon of fun and laughter and talking we had a shared cold tea with left over meats and salads.


Also like Ruby I could have gone for a Nanna nap in the afternoon, but I would have been sleeping more lady like.

So I do hope like my family you had a FAB TAB of a day on Christmas Day and was just as wonderful as our's.

No comments: