Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

To all who come to see what is happening in Lucky's Duck Farm, I wish you a Happy New Year.


Some of the foods for 2007 in my garden.

Baby egg plant..... one of a crop to be eaten by me.



First of the pumpkins.

Roasted, steamed in the cooler months and made into pumpkin soup in the winter months.

I'm not a summer person, but I think the crops for the warmer/hot months are so exciting and make the hot days worth putting up with.

2007 also brings with it new water restrictions and with this heaps of mulching and watering by rainwater. Sprinklers can only be used on a Saturday night, after 8 pm and before 11 pm. Or 5 am to 8 am.

January brings what should be the last of the ducklings and both Amy & James returning to work on the 3rd.

So as you can see the clock stops for no one and I invite you to join in with me in 2007 to see what happens in Lucky's Duck Farm through out the year.

No comments: