Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Soon It'll Be Christmas


Only 5 sleeps to Christmas and I am about as ready as what I can be.

Today I put a framed poster on hold for our son James. Some rap singer called 2 Pac. Had a girl around 10 years of age show me what I was looking for. Very proud to say I am still back with John Denver and Elvis, songs.

Last night Pat & I went to my niece's house as she & her partner put a Christmas BBQ on for family who could make the tea. What a wonderful way to greet the last week before Christmas Day. This was a chance to catch up with family members we don't get to see often.

Just in case the silly season gets more sillier, if possible.

I wish you all God's blessings and a Merry Christmas and all the best for "07"

Thank you for visiting my blogs and website this year and hope to see you next year.

2 comments:

orchid40 said...

Merry Christmas to you too Lucky !
Isn`t it wonderful how the rain makes your garden grow so much better than hoses and watering cans etc.
I`m with you as far as music`s concerned, anyway with John Denver. I have nearly all his Cds and LPs. He was a very special man.
I hope you and the Elf and your children and animals all have a wonderful Christmas season and a happy and healthy New Year.
God Bless
Val

Lucky-1 said...

Oh wow another John Denver fan:) Our music is sure different to the kids of today.

To you as well o40 and your family. God's blessing and may you stay safe and all the best for "07"