Saturday, January 06, 2007

Cadbury Taking It Easy

Cadbury is enjoying the cooler weather, even if it is still sultry and uncomfortable. First time she did this, I panicked and nearly gave her a heart attack when I yelled at her.

Nothing like a rest against a cordial bottle cold or icy on a hot and uncomfortable day.

We had 5.5 mm of rain last night and this was a welcome sound on the rumpus room tin roof.

Today is sprinkler day for the even house numbers, tonight after 8 pm I am able to use the sprinkle until 11 pm. Due to the overnight rain, I can let this go and save water by not using the hose or sprinkler today.

Garden looks fresh from the rain and my rain water tank has over flowed again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure she is frozen stiff...chuckle! I can see why she made you panic. :D

My own garden has surprised me as there are new shoots popping up everywhere from the two recent rains.

Anonymous said...

oops....should have been "isn't" frozen stiff

Lucky-1 said...

I think my animals are over spoilt and live a relaxed life.:)

Rain seems to bring the best out in the garden, how ever small the amount of rain.