Friday, February 16, 2007

Flanagan.


This is my Father In Law's little Jack Russell "Flanagan" who came and stayed with us for a couple of days.

We don't have a dog as Pat is allergic to them with the oils & saliva. So Flanagan had to learn not to go near Pat while visiting.

On Thursday night I took Flanagan for a walk in the evening. This was so much fun and it took awhile to walk as we had to stop for every tree and every smell.

He's a lovely little dog and very faithful to Pa. Flanagan is about 4 years old.

The outside animals were not once harassed by our little visitor and Flanagan was so well behaved. Mind you if you listen to our cats inside, they would tell you a different story.

I usually have a supply of doggie treats in my hand bag for all my foster puppies and dogs I know and visit. But I was running low, so Flanagan feasted on fresh home made banana cake, home made hot cross buns and a lamb roast bone amongst other foods.

2 comments:

Yee Piao said...

He's so cute...
I hope to have one with me but yet still the conditions not allow me to do so, I'll surely have one if can...

So cute...

Author of Simple Life of YP

Lucky-1 said...

He is such a lovely little dog and yes he is just so cute.