Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Magazines I Buy

Following on from yesterday's posting on what I read. These are the 3 magazines I like to buy either monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly.

The best part about these 3 magazines is, they are for Australian conditions.

I think there is nothing better than finding a quiet spot and either reading up about gardens/gardening or poultry.

The poultry magazine is printed in black & white with the only glossy paper is the cover. On the back page are usually 4 coloured photos of ducks or chooks from a show that was held somewhere in Australia.

The organic magazine is what it says..... organic information for the gardener. Some topics can be a bit on the heavy side for me, but on a whole I can't wait to get my copy from the letter box as I subscribe to it.

Gardening Australia is a great magazine with lots of information and help for all sorts of gardening folks. There are sections that are set aside in the book for each district be it temperate, tropical , sub-tropical or cool.

So if you haven't stopped to have a look at these magazines. All 3 can be usually found in your local newsagent or supermarket for Gardening Australia.


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: