Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sitting On The Fence


Like my young bantam Sussex I have been sitting on the fence for a few months now about behind the scenes of my Blogs.

For months now they have been offering a new template for their Blogs and I had been reluctant to change over. Mostly because the old saying kept popping into my head...."Why fix what isn't broke ".

So after a chin wag with my sister Susan (who has some great Blogs) I started up a trial Blog to get used to the new template setup. By doing this I was able to become familiar with the template and then taking a copy & paste of the old template and pasting the codes in "Note Pad", I was able to transfer all my links over to the new template.

I have also started a new link section called Blog Links starting with a link from Yee Piao who lives in Malaysia. If you have a Blog and would like to swap links I am more than happy to do this.

Also I have started to use the "Lables" and "Technorati Tags" to help people to keep track on what subjects they are interested in.

So as you can see there have been a few changes to this Blog and also to my "Garden to Plate" Blog.

Other wise things are moving as usual here on Lucky's Duck Farm, weather is still in the mid 30's with the promise of the temp hitting 40 degrees later in the week. I have started to count down the days to the winter season, as this is my favourite time of the year.

This morning we woke to a few sprinkles of rain on the roof and the smell of rain in the air.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,



2 comments:

Susan Borgas said...

Second take....wink!

You did well Sis!!! It wasn't broke but it certainly makes life a lot easier!

Lucky-1 said...

Thank you Susan. Our chats sure have helped to convince me to "just do it". :)