Thursday, March 15, 2007

As Time Goes By.

I noticed that I haven't posted anything since Monday. This is mostly to Pat & I being busy elsewhere and I am waiting on the dates for sowing the root crops.

One thing that I am happy to report is the SA Government have announced the new watering hours that begin as soon as daylight saving is finished.

The new hours include:

  • Even-numbered houses can use sprinklers from 6am to 9am and 5pm to 8pm on Saturdays and odd-numbered houses for the same hours on Sundays. Sprinklers are still banned on weekdays.
  • Hand-held hoses with a trigger nozzle and drippers can be used between 6am and 9am and from 5pm to midnight on any day.
  • Watering cans and buckets may still be used at any time.
Tomorrow Pat & I are off for the day in the city to have a look at a few displays at the SA State Library. Going to take my camera as we are talking of doing a walk along the River Torrens.

If I get a couple of good photos, I'll pop them up here.

Technorati technorati tags:

1 comment:

Scarecrow said...

Hi Lucky
I pleased with these new restrictions too.
I'm also pleased that we have significant rain forecast for this week!
Fingers crossed you get some too!