Sunday, March 04, 2007

Crikey Have A Look At These Beauties.


I love animals and this includes reptile. This photo was taken back a few years ago and the thrill of having the snake around me was the highlight of the visit. Feeling the muscles contract and move against me, was mind blowing.

I wasn't in a big hurry to give the snake back to it's handler.


This was just so cool, a fresh baby alligator to hold and please note his snout was taped. By now I think the alligator would be far too big to hold .......chuckle.

We had a Japanese student staying will us for a week or so and why not do a trip to a fauna park and get up and close to the animals. This park is down near Murry Bridge and it's worth while visiting. I had to remove my glasses due to the humidity in the gator enclosure, so I could see where I was going. Last thing I wanted to have happen was fall off the walk way and not see who and what was chewing my leg off.

In case you are wondering, yes I did knit the jump with some good old Aussie wool.

Tomorrow I'll have some update photos of my garden as I am having a clean out this weekend.

Technorati technorati tags:

No comments: