Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oh Did I Play Hard

With the backyard all sorted out I thought an hour or so out the front would be nice after the rain.

Ever felt after doing something you think....."Oh I shouldn't have done that"??? This is how I feel now.

Think the last few days of playing hard has caught up with me, as I have very sore shoulders and this in turn has given me a headache as well.

Took some pain killers late this morning and had a lay down and went to sleep once the tablets kicked in.

Removed all the dead plants from the front yard and gave the roses a light pruning back to new shoots, that have shot with the rain we had.

Noticed lots a plants are reshooting like violets and yarrow. Also bulbs are start to shoot as well. Like these anemones.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: