Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Planting By The Moon


Few years back I tried to get into planting by the moon, but for some reason I just didn't get round to using the chart I bought that year.

This time I am more organized, even if I am a couple of months late starting for this year.

I have read so much about gardeners that say plants are a better quality and higher results achieved by moon planting, that I'm going to give it a serious go this year.

I went into the city today by train and bought my chart from Cosmic Pages on King William Street.

This is going to be an interesting challenge and I am looking forward to reporting on my blog about the progress through out the year.

Technorati technorati tags:

2 comments:

gardenaholic said...

Hi Leanne, great to hear from you again. They publish the mmon planting charts each month on

www.ausgarden.com

There are alot of followers of this planting and I must admit seeing the results makes me thing that there is something to it. I'm just not that organised and have to grab precious momments in the garden these days. Seem to be getting busier.

Cheryl
(gardenaholic)

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks for the web site Cheryl. I'll have a Bo Peep at the site. Really looking forward to learning this new way of planting and growing vegies.