Friday, March 16, 2007

Special

We didn't get into the city today, but we are going in tomorrow.

Today I want to share a couple of websites that I often call in on a daily basis in the evening on South Australian time.

First one is a Hummingbird site that has a web cam and you can watch these beautiful little birds feed from a feeder dish set up for them.

Second site is of a water hole on a game reserve in Africa. I have seen rhinos, zebras, giraffes, elephants, warthogs, birds and some sort of deer.

Still waiting for the lion to appear and eat a local member, though I think that is asking a bit much. Not sure if there are lions on this reserve. Some times I can see the resort in the distance.

Anyway take some time to go and have a look, worth the look in my books.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: