Sunday, May 20, 2007

RIP Nibbles

This morning when I went to feed the rabbits fresh vegies from the garden, I found Nibbles had died through the night.

He hadn't been sick and was his usual self yesterday. His death has come as a big shock and I am deeply upset with what has happened.

No more help with mowing lawns and him running around our feet when he's loose in the backyard.

I have posted a couple of photos of him doing what he loved best....... eating my garden and laying round watching things go by.




Nibbles is buried in the new espalier area on the people side of the fence, near the gate that I go through countless times each day. He would often sit there waiting to be let through into the duck run of back on the garden side.

I shall miss him greatly.

Hoo roo little buddy, thanks for 3 wonderful years of gardening with me.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

3 comments:

Kimmysmum said...

Ih Lucky I am shocked by your news. My heart is sad for you and yours I know what a character he was.
BIG HUGS to you my friend.
Love Kimmysmum

Libbys Blog said...

Its so sad when a pet dies suddenly becuase it always make you wonder why! But at least he had 3 lovely years with you! My firnd up the road has Sussex hens and Cockerals! they are really beautiful!

Lucky-1 said...

Thank you Kimmy and Libby. It's a real shack when a pet dies. Nibbles lived a bunny's dream here at Lucky's Duck Farm.