Monday, June 18, 2007

Knitting

This is one of the jumpers I am knitting at the moment for myself. Pretty well doing it in the same colour as well. I have the back and 2 sleeves finished and am now doing the front. I'm knitting it in a pure 12 ply wool. The diamond affect in the sleeves and back give the jumper a quilted look. Going to be a very snuggly warm jumper when worn.



As the weather has been drizzly on and off today it's not the best kind of weather to be out in the garden. So I have spent the afternoon cleaning the wet areas of the house. Also in the kitchen I oiled the cupboards. The kitchen would have to be my favourite area of the house.



I guess the way I see it, once the good clear weather is back I can neglect the house and spend the days in my garden.

I noticed with the couple of frosts we have had, the basil bush is looking a little worse for wear. Considering it's nearly the end of the 1st month of winter, I think the plant has done very well.

Well until next time....hoo roo


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Libbys Blog said...

I really detest housework!! No sooner have you finished, then you have to start in another area of your home! My lot are such 'clutterbucks' and the stuff they collect is unbelieveable!! But try and get them to chuck stuff away is another question!!!

Lucky-1 said...

I'm over my cleaning mode now Libby. Lasted 8 days.