Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bloggers For Positive Global Change


Like most people when it comes to listening to positive feed back about oneself, I find it hard to except the credit is well deserved.

But now I am starting to think I am a knowledgeable person when it comes to gardening and helping do my part in helping the environment.

Today I was given a tag by Scarecrow of "Bloggers For Positive Global Change" and I have placed the logo to the right under my profile, with much pride.

Thank you Scarecrow for including me in your list of people who are striving to make a change in their area on this beautiful but fragile planet we live on.

Tomorrow I have a young family coming to have a look at how I have incorporated, recycling, poultry and growing organic vegetables in our back yard.

They are hoping to leave with some ideas for their own backyard and I am hoping to be able to have them take away a positive outlook that they too can achieve good results for their own health and for the planet.

To be able to acknowledge that you are good at something is not a sign of being vain....... but how you use that knowledge is what makes your worth as a person.

Technorati technorati tags:

5 comments:

orchid40 said...

WOW Lucky, well done !!!
And you deserve it absolutely.
You`re a constant voice of encouragement and inspiration to all of us.
Congratulations
:D:D:D
Val

Libbys Blog said...

Well done, well deserved. I hope the young family leave with lots of ideas for there own agrden.

Lucy C said...

Well done.

Crazy Mumma said...

Well done Lucky, it's well-deserved! You and Scarecrow are really inspiring to a novice like me :-) Cheers!

Lucky-1 said...

Thank you all for your congrats:)