Sunday, July 29, 2007

When The Mouse Is Away

Do you remember the song from Sesame Street about picking the wrong thing out of the 4 pictures?

Goes like this for you who refuse to remember lol

3 of these things belong together.
3 of these things are kind of the same.
But 1 of these things is not like the others.
Can you guess which one.
Before my song is done.
Now my song is done.


Okay got those words singing in your head?

Don't you just love those annoying tunes that make music and go round in your head all day?

Now I want you to sing that song to my words. Don't be shy, you know this makes you feel young again and brings back memories.

Ready... here we go.


3 of these cats are doing their own thing.
3 of these cats are kind of the same.
But 3 of these cats are going the wrong thing.
Can you guess which cats are doing the wrong thing.
Before my song is done.







And now my song is done.


I always pack my knitting away as its a cat magnet. But with the blanket I am not as fussed. Good thing if your a cat. Rebel, Harley and Lucky just loved the idea and challenge of getting their part of the blanket.

Abby and little Milly were good girls.

Rained here as well in the last 48 hours we have had 11 mm of rain.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

orchid40 said...

Oooooooh Lucky,
They all look soooooooooooo comfey !!!

Lucky-1 said...

Oooooooooh O40:)

They make me feel so guilty when I move them too;)