Sunday, August 19, 2007

Nice Matter Award


How pretty is this award I have been given by Rhonda? Thank you Rhonda. We have never met, but have been firm friends for a few years now. Keeping in contact via emails.

The award was started by Bella-Enchanted


"This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"

I nominate the following 3 blogs

The Duck Herder

The Blue Mountains Menagerie

At Last I've Got My Plot

Technorati technorati tags:


2 comments:

Ali said...

congratulations to a deserving award recipient :)

Lucy C said...

Thanks Lucky. Glad you like visiting my blog.
I wish all my friends in the blogosphere lived in my street. Now that would be fun!!!
How are the new chooks on the block?