Monday, August 13, 2007

No Tomatoes Today

Doesn't look like a tomato posting today, does it? That is because plans have changed. I am now going to sow my tomato & eggplant seeds on the 23rd of this month. Still in line with the moon phases. mrgreen

I want to use a medium of worm castings, coco peat brick and some propagating sand. I can't pick up the sand until Tuesday of next week.

So I have changed today's main plan for today. It's not a great job and I do mean job.... but it's great for the environment.

But before I scare you with that job, lets look at some pretty photos.



Anemones are putting a good show on out the front in the "Friendship garden".



Achillea millefolium better known as Yarrow. I'd love to have the red flowering one.



Daffodils are starting to flower for the second year. The daffodils I planted this year are starting to show their flowering buds now as well.


Now that job I am going to do and at the same time help the environment ..........clean my computer desk.

It's a tip and could do with a good cleaning and tiding up.



I'm looking at it as I sit here and think......... crap it's bad.

So guess I had better get started at cleaning the area up.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

5 comments:

Rhonda Gay said...

LOL want to come do mine next. Mine is not the computer desk but my general writing desk I know I've got one somewhere.

Lucky-1 said...

So many people have asked me the same question:)

Though one good thing, I found the new packet of 10 stamps I though Milly had pinched, in my draw.

Sorry Milly.

Matron said...

I love to find likeminded bloggers! Another animal loving gardener, great! Would you like to contribute to my forthcoming DOGBLOG? I am featuring dogs helping out in gardens, have a look at my post on 5th August, I'd love to hear from you.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks for the invite and I went and had a look at the posting on your blog (great blog too) but I don't own a dog. The puppy in my profile photo is my nephew's dog who is now over 12 months old.

kelli said...

hi
I love reading your blogs and look forward to them daily. I have nominated you for a frugal subversive award.