Monday, August 20, 2007

Peas & Spears

This morning I had my brother call in for a couple of cups of coffee as he was visiting Adelaide. So today's postings in a mixed bag, of vegie updates and cooking.



If you look carefully, the peas will tease you with their sweet yummy tasting pods on the plants.


An odd angle of inside under the bird netting.



Rabbits eye view of the asparagus patch.

I have spent more time with photos and notes on my "Garden to Plate" blog as I have been baking and thought you would like to see what I have been cooking.

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Rhonda Gay said...

Hey lucky I am picking sugar snap peas ATM but they don't make into the house they are so good.
How nice to have time with your dear brother.

Wayne Liew said...

I am the author of Simple Life Of YP. I am here to notify you about my blog switch to a new URL at http://www.wayneliew.com

I hope you won't mind to change the link in your sidebar to point it to my new site.

Thanks.