Monday, August 06, 2007

Poultry On You Tube

Today I thought something different for you to look at from Lucky's Ducks Farm and so I uploaded 2 You Tubes videos of the poultry.

First one is of the ducks and the second one is of the bantams. Looking at photos of ducks and chooks is very relaxing and after awhile people get to know the little animals on blogs. So while out this morning feeding them, I thought a couple of little movies of them would be fun.

Here are the ducks having a dabble in the area where the espalier fruit trees are hoping to be planted before it's too late in the season. Banjo was the only duck missing, she was having grains for breakfast.

Video goes for 44 seconds.




Bantams having breakfast with a few free loaders from the park. Their little video goes for 18 second.





I do hope you enjoyed the little videos.

Until next time....hoo roo


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

6 comments:

Ali said...

how cute ~ I love the sound of the ducks :)

Lucky-1 said...

Me too:D They get so excited when they are out on the lawn and near the garden.

Louise said...

Love the videos :)

Susan said...

Oh that was great! Thanks for sharing with us :)

Rhonda Gay said...

How wonderful to watch these little movies of yours.Brings you just that much closer to us up here.
BIG HUGS to you my dear friend

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Rhonda, Susan & Louise:D

I am so glad you enjoyed my little movies. I had fun taking them and glad you too had fun watching them.