Thursday, August 02, 2007

Trap Works, Wrong Animal.

This morning I was up seeing what we caught and nothing was in the trap and the trap was still set.

So I fed the animals and opened the duck shed door up. Then I went to the shops for some milk. As Pat wasn't feeling well today, I walked by myself.

When I got back I remembered I hadn't released the trap for the day. So I zipped out the back to release the trap and look what I caught lol.



Poor Klinger was not impressed being stuck in the trap and she was pacing up and down.

I was talking to my sister today and she was telling me when they have used the trap to catch a fox, they have even used some of her perfume as foxes are a curious animal. So I am hoping this tasty scrap lamb bone will temp him.

Deb said to be patient as if he comes the bone will be too tempting for him. Foxy is more than likely feeding else where. So it's a waiting game and there is no rush on getting the trap back to them.

Until next time....hoo roo


Technorati technorati tags: ,

5 comments:

Yee Piao said...

I can't wait to see how the fox will look like... Maybe a meat might help to tempt it?

I'm not sure of these animal kind of stuffs but I think fox loves meat right?

Lucky-1 said...

I have some meat in the trap :)

I think the bantam went in there and had a tug on the meat and it dropped the trap door down.

Ali said...

poor Klinger !! patience will pay off :)

Libbys Blog said...

When we had to trap a feral cat I just left the trap lieing around the garden for 2 weeks, not set or anything so curious animals could check it out. The first night I set and baited it I caught the cat I wanted!!

Kimmysmum said...

LOL Porr Klinger. Not happy Jan