Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Two New Awards.

After such a rotten day yesterday with that headache I had an early night and a good sleep. Woke up this morning feeling so much better mrgreen

I have been chosen for 2 new awards. I feel very honoured and humbled to think I have made an impact on someone enough, for them to state this publicly.


First award is from Kelli who has a wonderful blog called Come Learn With Us.




You can read more about this award here at Rhonda's blog Down To Earth.

I have nominated the follow 3 blogs that I visit and enjoy reading about how they recycle and go about their daily lives.

The Frugal World Of Doc

Wombat01

The Dandaloo Street Nano Farm

These 3 I have chosen as I feel they are like me and so many others, good recyclers. I do hope you will except these awards. Thank you for making your blogs so interesting to read.


The second award is from Ali who has a blog called Our Patch





The other award is for

"recognize those people that were exceptionally adept at creating relationships with other bloggers by making an effort to be part of a conversation, as opposed to a monologue".


I have picked for this award 3 lovely blogs I just love visiting.

Scarecrow's Garden

Allotment Lady

Cosmic Garden

These 3 impact on me for reasons ranging from stories on chickens, growing vegies and making moon phase planting fun and exciting.

I have thought about this for most of the morning and congrats to all 6, I have chosen. cool

I hope you will except these award.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,



8 comments:

Scarecrow said...

Thank you Lucky!
You also picked 2 of my favourite blogs there so I'll have to go off and find some newbies to nominate...
It takes me longer than a morning to think about these things LOL

Lucky-1 said...

I am glad you have accepted Scarecrow:)

Doc said...

Hi Lucky

Thanks for the award {insert hug}

Just about the only thing I ever won LOL

Regards, Doc ;-)

Lucky-1 said...

Well deserved Doc:)

Allotment Lady said...

Wow - I am very honoured to accept your award - my very first. Makes the hours and hours I spent blogging and thinking of things to post that people might like to read - worthwhile.

I really enjoy your blog too - I visit so many that I feel really bad that I don't get time to leave comments on a lot of them regularly.

Must dash - chickies need their breakfast.

I think I race around days like a headless chicken sometimes.

One again - and lovely surprise to find first thing in the morning.

Lucky-1 said...

You are most welcome Allotment Lady:)

I love you chicken stories.

Kimble said...

Lucky I'm honoured to have you nominate me for the Frugal Subversive Award.

I really don't know what to say :-D

Lucky-1 said...

It's well deserved Kimble:)