Tuesday, September 11, 2007

7 Bags Of Gold.


Look what my sister & her hubby gave me yesterday for my vegie garden. razz Seven bags of sheep manure from under their shearing shed.

This will be used over the next season's planting and more than likely have some left over. Depending how much in the way of sowing I do for the spring/summer months.

On that note, our state government has done what seems to be to me, a back flip on the water restrictions.

We are from the 1st of October, able use the trigger hose or drippers for 3 hours once a week. It'll be the odd or even system over the weekends within set hours.

This is good news for the humble gardener who has a passion for the simple things in life or like me, grows food for her family.

Also we had 9 mm of rain in the last 24 hours. mrgreen

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: