Friday, September 14, 2007

Priceless



How amazing is this photo of Josh Byrne question

I recieved this in the mail today from Bon008 and Hortfurball who visited Josh's open garden on the weekend, over in WA.

I was so excited when I opened the envelope and saw what was inside.

Not only do I think Josh is cute, but a FAB TAB of a wonderful spokes person on permaculture. I admire his work and beliefs very much and he sits at the top of my admiring ladder, next to Peter Cundall. Betweens them.... I'd rather meet either one, to any of the Hollywood leading men. mrgreen

So I thanks Bon008 & Hortfurball for their beautiful gift and Josh Byrne for signing it and spelling my name correctly. lol

It'll be framed and sit on my computer desk.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

2 comments:

Allotment Lady said...

Wonderful to see what you are getting up to over there - great photos

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Allotment Lady:) I love seeing what you are doing over your side of the planet too.:)