Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tea For A Few Thousand

Nothing beats a cup of tea made from tea leaves rather than a tea bag, in my books.

Last fortnight I bought some large leaf tea for my tea pot. I couldn't find my usual regular tea I buy, so I bought the same brand, but a box of large leaf instead.

I can't get over the differance the tea not only tasted but how it brewed up eek It was so bad in taste and when emptying the tea pot, the leaves looked like seaweed. redface

So I have been using tea bags until I bought some regular tea (yesterday) I have been drinking for the last 12 years. So for the last 24 hours I have been enjoying my cups mrgreen of tea with such relish.

Now comes the burning question, what do I do with the large leaf tea I haven't used. question

I hate waste of any kind and so I thought....... I'll make some cuppas for my worms. They love coffee grounds from Pat's coffee maker and I thought they might like the tea as well.



This photo shows you what the tea looks like after it's brewed in boiling water for a while. Once it cools down I'll pour it into one of the farms. I'll keep doing this over the next couple of weeks until it's all gone.

I hope my workers are going to enjoy their new tea breaks mrgreen

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: