Thursday, November 01, 2007

Garlic Cloves

My garlic is growing so well, I have thought I'd show you them. They are all about the same size in the bulb area.





Using a couple of coins I thought this would give you an idea of the size of the clove. I am wondering as they get older and dry out, will the cloves be more prominent and not feel like 1 huge clove.




I have grown this season's crop with cloves I grew last season. I know they aren't the elephant variety, so I am gathering they are just enjoying the soil in the garden.

Not watering them much now, but today we had 5.5 mm of rain and so they are wet again. From a distance they look like white onions.



Love eating chives in my food and the flowers are just as pretty.

Hoping for some time outside in the vegie garden tomorrow. Unless it's raining too much, I'll then have some more photos of what is happening in my little vegie patch. mrgreen

Until next time....hoo roo


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: