Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sure Is Wet Outside

This morning I measured 13 mm of rain and in the last 7 days we have had 22.5 mm all together. Garden is lovely and wet, so wet Pat went nuts as he was feeling good after the rains, he weeded the front garden for me. While he was doing this I was in the house making like a cleaning lady and afterwards I was finishing off my blue cable jumper.



Doesn't my vegie patch look so lovely, wet & green ? mrgreen



Starting to let the asparagus grow a few ferny spears. Still harvested some spears yesterday for the fridge.



Tomatoes and capsicums are starting to take off. Must get some stakes organized for the tomatoes before they start to go feral.

Also noticed Pat's raspberries are starting to turn red and Pat has one fruit already earmarked for eating in the next couple of days biggrin

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Lucy C said...

Nice weather for ducks!
Don't ya love it?

Lucky-1 said...

Yes rain and cold weather are my most favourite days.

Ducks too:D