Thursday, December 27, 2007

Update Baby Photos

Seeing as I was updating my blog about saving seeds I thought I'd show you some new photos of Twinner and her brood.

I have upgraded the pond for the 6 of them, as Twinner was wanting a swim herself. Also 5 babies in a small dish isn't big enough for them to swim/paddle and have water for drinking as well.




As you can see Twinner and the kids fit in nicely and the ducklings can get in and out of the dish okay. Well almost everyone....this little fella was having a problem getting his legs over the side.



So with the use of a brick in & out of the water dish, I don't have to worry about any of the little ducklings drowning.

I could sit outside and watch them all day. mrgreen When ever I go out and check on them, I always walk away with a smile on my face and my heart that bit lighter and happier.

Twinner isn't attacking me or biting at my hand when I am putting feed or water down near them. I'm really thrilled at this as Twinner has always managed to bluff me with past clutches. Maybe it had something to do with not being able to rely on Pat to get her out from under the chook house the other day. rolleyes

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

No comments: