Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snow From A Blog Friend.

It's official... its the hottest March and the longest heatwave Adelaide has ever record since 1887 when records started. A heatwave is classed as so many days over 35 degrees.

One thing I am enjoying while surfing on the blogs I subscribe to, is the stories on snow from the Northern Hemisphere.

I Need Orange is a blog I love to visit and read. Orange has had some pretty cool and amazing photos up of the snow in her area. The other day I left a comment about our heatwave we are having and asked, if she could make a snowball and throw it for me. lol

Having never seen snow I was tickled pink to visit her latest post and there was a snowball made for me mrgreen. Oh I am just so thrilled to have a person I haven't met, go to all that trouble......

Check out my snowball....it's so cool. biggrin

I am so tired of this heat and I really can't wait for the cool weather to arrive. This weather is predicted to keep going up till the 19th March next week. eek

Really thinking the ducks and chooks might like to join the cats on the futon and watch some "Stargate" with us. rolleyes

So keep cool and you know what I'm going to say next.....

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: