Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fresh Greens

After the crappy summer harvest of not much, we are at last eating more from the vegie patch. I have even been able to add more to the "harvesting this month". This has made me very happy, as I feel more is happening out in my garden.




Basket full of baby spinach, baby rocket & baby loose lettuces.




Under the bird netting and away from hungry beaks. Check the garlic out in the background.


Had some beautiful rainfalls here in Luckyland. Soil is so lovely and wet. Now we need more rain to go into the catchments, as the soil soaked most of the rain up.

I am always on about recycling in the garden. Click on the link if you'd like to see how I recycle from "My Knitting Box". Pat has lost so much weight and has a couple of jumpers I knitted that are too big....... so I am recycling the wool.

Also there are couple more posts on this topic here...

The cardigan

Starting to pull it apart.


Until next time....hoo roo


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Cwm Goch Chronicles said...

HI!
I found your blog via Molly at Crossroads and will be back!
I LOVE your idea of an egg count. Why didn't we think of that - might be nice to see some patterns forwhen they're 'off the lay'.

Keep up the great blog!

Lucky-1 said...

Hi CWM :) I am glad you love my blog, I have bookmarked your blog as well:D