Friday, May 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged.


Molly has tagged me here as well on "Garden to Plate", so before I cook our evening meal..I'll do these.


Here is the deal: you pick up the nearest book set in a foreign country and then . . .
1) Open to page 123
2) Find the fifth sentence.
3) Post the next three sentences.
4) Tag five people and acknowledge who tagged you.

So here we go....

"Have I met your husband?"
"Yes. That clod."
Orry inclined his head towards one of the LaMottes.

That is from John Jakes' "North & South". I love westerns and reading stories set in the old west or civil war times. So when I'm not reading gardening magazines or gardening books... I read these sort of books or crime novels. After I finish these 3 books in the series, I'll move onto "Lonesome Dove" and after that "Gone with the wind"

So now I need to tag 5 people with blogs..hhhmmm.....think I'll do 2 as well. So many blogs I visit are "tag free" places.

Kirsty as she always makes me laugh with her animals...also she has 2 pet sheep.

Jean she is over in New Zealand and I love reading about how and what she does in her garden.

Hope you join in on the spirit and fun of this tag.

Until next time.... hoo roo


Technorati technorati tags: ,










1 comment:

molly said...

Another thing I love, you can pick up new and interesting blogs from others!

Thanks for that reply Lucky:)

Blessings:)