Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hoo Roo Amy

This morning Pat & I took Amy to the airport for her 32 day holiday over in America & Canada. She didn't sleep much last night.

Surprisingly I did and when I did dream, it was about Jamie Oliver's special "Eat To Live" with all the fat on the 25 stone man they showed at the end of the show. eek





Looking excited and very happy about starting her holiday.



Louise is Amy's best friend and the two of them not long before they went through the check point and we had to say good bye.

So now Pat & I are baby sitting the Grandkitty and are child free. Just Pat, me and the fur kids in the house. mrgreen

Wonder how much trouble we can get up to in the next 32 days????

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

4 comments:

Libbys Blog said...

32 days, how exciting! I bet both she and you have a blast!!

Lucy C said...

Hey everyone...party at Lucky's place!!!!

Lucky-1 said...

LOL Libby,

I learnt after Amy's first school camp..... not to spend my time away from her, worrying about her. She's having too much of a fun time to think about her mum:D

Had an SMS at 6.50 this morning...said "In L.A. baby"

I too am planing on having a FAB TAB of a time over the 32 days.

Lucky-1 said...

Oh no parties here Lucy......lol..... just peace and quiet....no daughter coming home in the middle of the night..... just relaxing sleeps at night.;P