Sunday, July 20, 2008

Man It's Cold Outside:)

Oh man it's so cold outside today. Pat & I have been hiding inside snuggled up to the fur kids watching DVDs.

While out feeding the animals this evening I measured today's steady heavy misty rain. Very happy with the 4.5 mm of rain.

Everything is so wet outside. mrgreen

If you'd like to see what I was up to this afternoon while watching TV check it out .

Heard from Amy this morning, she rang us full of excitement. At the time she rang us, she was soaking wet, taking a cruise on the Niagara Falls. It was night time and going from photos I have seen of the Falls, it would be magical to see.

Somehow I think she's having more fun than what we are.... lol lol

Tomorrow Millie goes back to the vet for her post op check-up, Poppy & Nanna get to do this job.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

4 comments:

Lucy C said...

More fun?
Of course she is having more fun!
That is the whole point of holidays.
Please tell her we want to see some photos.

Libbys Blog said...

Hi there, I do blanche my peas, just incase theres any bugs. So pop them into a rolling boil for just one minute then plunge into very cold water, I make it extra cold by adding ice cubes!
Hope this helps!
Glad to hear Amy is having a good time lucky her!

Lucky-1 said...

Lucy I have some photos up for you to see:)Oh she's having so much fun:D

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Libby for getting back to me on this question:D

Its a big help.:)