Thursday, July 03, 2008

Rocket



If you have ever wondered how this plant gets it name, plant some mrgreen. Thought the egg will give you an idea of how much I picked.

I went out to pick some of the rocket along with some loose lettuce leaves and I over filled my cane basket with the rocket.

In the end I went and got my kitchen scissors, as there was too much to harvest with my finger nails.

I got the choice pick and then the rabbits, chooks & ducks in that order.

Nothing beats baby rocket, tiny silky soft lettuce leaves and baby spinach from the garden, on our dinner plate.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Yeehah said...

> In the end I went and got my kitchen scissors, as there was too much to harvest with my finger nails.

Oh no!!! Don't damage the finger nails, LOL!!!

Lucky-1 said...

LOL..... Got to look after my finger nails...and you thought I grew them to make my hands look nice.

Wait until I spend a few hours out in the garden tomorrow...won't be much left of them.