Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Amy & A Birthday



How cool is this?? Pat's birthday present for me. It was my birthday on Sunday. Been flat out as Amy came home that day as well. What a great birthday present, to have Amy home after almost 5 weeks.

Over on my Garden to Plate I have posted some photos of my first attempt of making pasta for tonight's meal.

Amy gave me a Teddy Bear that sings Jail House Rock and looks a tad bit like Elvis, from Las Vegas for my birthday. Lurv Elvis.

Had some really lovely weather and today I am doing all Amy's washing as she went back to work on the Monday. Rain is forecast to come in again later on this evening.

So many gifts and goodies for us and stories. Going to have a video night to see Amy's movie she took away.

Anyway, still trying to get things done and my list isn't getting shorter. So I have better say hoo roo for now.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

1 comment:

molly said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lucky, hope you have a wonderful year ahead. Just love that pasta machine!

Blessings:)