Friday, August 01, 2008

I Love Rain

Today was a lovely wet, cold day here in Luckyland. At some stages this morning we had small hail. A very good day for staying inside where it's dry and a bit warmer.




Backyard at the peak of one down pour we had. Very loud on our tin roof in the rumpus room.




Looking towards the chook house.



Banjo & Bundy at the "people fence" gate. I think they were hoping for a kind word from me and an invite inside to watch some TV. lol They look cold and very wet don't they?

All photos were taken from inside at the kitchen window. Where I must say, was dry and warmer.

Today I sent time cleaning and knitting while listening to the rain fall. I measured 10.5 mm of rain this evening. Garden is lovely and wet.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: