Sunday, September 14, 2008

So Need More Space.

After all the seeds I sowed yesterday and there is still leafy greens and corn, zucchini, cucumbers and other goodies to find room for. But where???

So after talking to Pat about it, we are going to extend our no-dig area.





The area is just over 5 metres long and 1 metre wide. The cow was used as a marker until it was measured.



Another angle of the new area.

Going to start this area off this week, not sure the day though. Getting it started and settled will be more beneficial to the seedlings.

Run out of sheep poo so, I have to wait until Deb comes down later this month. She is bringing me some more sheep manure. If I need to I can go and buy some at the open markets.

This area will be growing low plants, so being next to the clothes line, won't be an issue.

Less lawn to mow and compost, more vegies for us to eat. Can't get any better that that. mrgreen

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

1 comment:

The Mad_House said...

Hi Lucky Duck :)

I hope you don't mind but I have tagged you over at my blog for a "meme". I wasn't sure what that was myself ,lol-but have given it a go ;)
I am new to blogging so have tagged 6 people who I have enjoyed reading in the past few weeks since discovering this blogging addiction.
Yours is one of my favs!

I hope you can come and check it out and participate :)

Regards
Sarnia