Friday, September 26, 2008

Where Was I??


Apple Blossom

Have you been wondering where I have been?

My dad & Stepmother were here for a week and I had been enjoying their company. Then I was catching up on a long list of jobs around the house. One of the things I have is a clean oven now. mrgreen

Said to Pat that I'd like to take a break from cleaning and spend it playing in the garden tomorrow. This will include a BBQ for lunch.

Garden is responding to the warmer weather.

Either Hotlips or Klinger is broody, so I'm now saving Light Sussex eggs for setting her.

Look out for an update later tomorrow afternoon razz

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

5 comments:

Rest is not idleness said...

I had been wondering where you were. You have made me feel guilty about my oven, I need to clean it. Perhaps that is a job I will go this weekend.
take care
Pip

The Duck Herder said...

Hi Lucky - is that lovely apple in your new orchard?

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Duckie:D More have come out with the warm weather today.......

Lucky-1 said...

Oh Pip, my oven isn't cleaned as much as it should though.

Rest is not idleness said...

Lucky,
isn't it funny, I never think mine is clean enough either, and I never want to use it after it has been cleaned, because I don't want to get it dirty again.
take care
Pip