Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Starting.

I've officially picked our first tomatoes for the 08/09 season.




Four Tigerella and one Black Russian. They are inside ripening in the basket. Not giving the chance for anything to eat any of them, spoiling our harvest.

Also its not long off before I'll be harvesting eggplants. I like these sliced crumbed and lightly fried in a good olive oil.




This one is on the bigger of the 2 eggplant bushes.



This little fella is on a little plant.

I spent most of the day in the kitchen as I made some apricot jam. I scored a bucket full from James' backyard. He moved there just over a week ago and told me about the fruit tree, loaded with apricots.

Isn't he a good fella moving to where there is a ripe apricot tree ready for the picking. lol

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: