Friday, November 21, 2008

More Tomato Babies

Now the tomato seeds have started germinating, new ones are coming up each day. The best part is all varieties have germinated.



Can you see the baby Kellogg's Breakfast tomato seedling? Its towards the left of the cell wall. I am so excited to think this variety has come though for me. I'm going to be watching this variety closely as I want to not only taste it, but save seeds.

Bit of info for people who like me had never heard of the Kellogg's Breakfast variety.





More Cherry Mix up. These colours come in yellow, white & red. Seeds are from "Diggers".



More of the Azoychka seeds have germinated as well.

Info on Azoychka for you.



Also the Oxhearts are germinating well.

So many tomato varieties out in the gardening world.......like wow.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

Cosmic and Co said...

Kellogs is one of my favourites. It's a bit late here but well worth waiting for.

Lucky-1 said...

Oh thanks for the feed back Cosmic:D I am always looking at the seedlings. Hoping to be able to try them taste wise.