Friday, November 07, 2008

What Is Rain???

After getting all excited about the talk of good rain maybe falling........ we got nothing. cry cry

Overcast here today and still rain or showers forecast for today and maybe tomorrow.

I'd hate to try and forecast the weather for a living. confused

Maybe I should have put the canary and budgie out on the clothes line for the night , with a couple of loads of washing. Washed the car and maybe then we might have gotten a shower of rain......

Until next time....hoo roo

Forecast for Friday
Showers easing to a shower or two around midday with lengthy fine spells late
afternoon and early evening. Possible morning thunderstorms. Mild with fresh
northwest to southwest winds, strengthening near the coast during the afternoon.

Precis Showers easing.
City: Max 22
Elizabeth: Max 22
Mount Barker: Max 21
Noarlunga: Max 22

UV Alert: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]
Fire Danger: Moderate (Mount Lofty Ranges Fire Ban District)



Saturday A few showers, easing. Min 13 Max 21
Sunday Morning shower or two. Min 13 Max 23
Monday Fine. Mostly sunny. Min 13 Max 26
Tuesday Fine. Mostly sunny. Min 13 Max 29
Wednesday Fine. Sunny. Min 12 Max 28
Thursday Shower or two developing. Min 19 Max 29

Technorati technorati tags: ,

6 comments:

Stewart said...

I know it can be wet

Lucky-1 said...

You think so????? I'm starting to wonder, if it falls dry from the sky.

Stewart said...

I wondered that for quite a few years too.
It's supposed to rain here toomorrow as well. I see then if it's still wet, I hope.

Lucky-1 said...

Trying to rain here now...... going to give it a boost and put some linen on to be washed:D

Cosmic and Co said...

We are getting some here in Northern Tassie - thanks, we need it badly. Of course you know my trick - plant carrot seeds. I just put in another lot 2 days ago, so the rain fairies have not failed me.

Lucky-1 said...

I haven't any room to plant carrot seeds at the moment...... maybe that the problem here.