Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ducklings

Little baby ducklings have grown heaps and making themselves known at meal times.


Squeaking and asking for their chick starter food.




Like all kids, they love playing in water.



Banjo is a good mum and keeps them close to her. Bonny & Clyde are often doing their motherly "took, took" sounds at meal times. Very surprised they haven't gone broody yet.

Still taking it easy and still harvesting from the vegie patch. Keeping myself busy with my sewing........

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

3 comments:

Peggy said...

They are definitely lucky ducks with their own swimming pool!
The oven mitts look great too.

Scarecrow said...

They look nice and cool...I hope they stay that way for tomorrow. It's going to be a hot one!

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Peggy, ducklings are always spoilt at my place:D I'm please the oven mitt fits my hand. Glad you liked it.

Yes it's going to be hot here Scarecrow. Hope you stay cool and you, Doc and the animals stay cool.