Friday, January 09, 2009

They Live

Last update was back in Nov and thought it was time for an update of #10 & #11.

Can't believe I haven't bumped them off yet and that they are actually growing and getting bigger.




#10 is the one I picked out and it's being sheltered by the asparagus ferns on the hot days. Mine is out in the middle of the garden.



#11 is looking FAB TAB and Pat picked this one out and it's growing over near the people fence. This one is the better of the 2.

I'm thinking these are growing because I bought them in those pot sizes we can buy single herb plant in. Good root system and good leaf sizes on them, not those stumpy loose rhubarb crowns sold everywhere.

Have you voted for them to live or die yet?? Want to put a new fresh vote in?? Well the poll is on the right of the page.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

2 comments:

Stewart said...

Hooray for Lucky!
I just made rhubarb and apple jam a few weeks ago, love rhubarb.
Cheers

Lucky-1 said...

Oh half your luck:D I too hope to be able to harvest Rhubarb one day ....