Friday, March 20, 2009

Big Day Out

Its Felix & Oscar's first big day out. I am popping them back into the hutch each night, as we have a new cat roaming the area in the evening.



Its so cute seeing a duckling and a chicken following Bonnie around the yard.





Bonnie has taken in Banjo's only off spring and is doing a mighty job raising her along with her sister.

I called them Felix & Oscar from the show "The Odd Couple" as these two little balls of fluff look so odd running together.



Last night when I popped them into bed, Felix (duckling) was on the big duck side of the run. Some how she squeezed through the wire fence and I took me 4 laps around the area to scoop her up and pop her into bed with mum & Oscar.

Such a joy having little babies in the backyard. Notice I am being positive about them being little girls?

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Savvy Mummy said...

Oh very cute indeed...just like in children's story books. :)

Lucky-1 said...

I was thinking the same thing myself.