Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Drylander Visits

Good friends from up north have been staying with us for a couple of days. Mr. & Mrs. Drylander also brought their little puppy "Toby".

It's been a great visit and as always, wonderful to catch up with them. When ever we head north, we always call in and catch up.


We got to know Drylander through the garden forum and so we had a good talk about gardening, weather and general chit chat.

Toby tends to go to sleep a lot this way and while I took this photo, my son James said come and stand where I am.



The headless dog from the north. lol Just had to pop this photo up here.

Been fun catching up and spending time together.

This morning Mrs. Drylander and I went to "Spotlight" and I bought some material to make my "God Puppy" a couple of little puppy quilts.

Until next time....hoo roo

No comments: