Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Greens Is Good

Green is my most favourite colour and the backyard is looking nice and green.

Still got areas in my garden not growing food, but I'm not stressing out over this. Letting the soil rest this season and will get things going again for the summer crops.

But my garden is happy to grow food itself.





Baby Italian parsley seeds.... love it.

Our good gardening buddy Pepe put me onto the Italian parsley and once last years plants went to seed...I let them do their thing.



Silverbeet is what I grew last year and its survived the summer and has re-shot. Rabbits are enjoying a tasty feed of this.

So life goes on at Lucky's Duck Farm, plants and animals come and go.

Until next time....hoo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

1 comment:

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Wonderful what the rain has done for all the gardens. Mine doesn't seem to need much doing to it at the moment, I'm just letting the plants grow.
take care
Pip