Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Crook

I'm laying in bed looking out the bedroom window, watching rain clouds go over the house. We had a shower of rain earlier in the afternoon.

I have a cold that has me tired and coughing. My voice is very raspy as well.

One of the nice things (if you can call being sick nice) is the cats love to cuddle up to me and I just love being used lol.

Hoping this is a short cold and start to improve. I have been living off my homemade vegie/chicken soup.

Stay well ....

Until next time...

Hoo roo

5 comments:

Stewart said...

Get well soon, I just got over one and I'm glad it's over, fingers crossed.

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Hi Lucky,
too bad you aren't feeling well, I'm hoping I had my yearly cold back in April. It's nice when the cats cuddle up to you isn't it.
take care and get better soon
Pip

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks guys:D

angela said...

Feel better soon, and enjoy those cuddles.

Chris said...

You're just a cat magnet aren't you. :)

Enjoy the smooches and get better soon. I just started to kick my cold off now too.