Monday, October 26, 2009

Babies Everywhere.

Spring is in the air out in my vegie patch. Seedlings everywhere.





All 4 varieties of beans have started to germinate, which is good as I harvested the last of the broad beans about 30 minutes ago. These are climbing beans (Blue Lake) my favourite.



Carrots and beetroot are growing great and some of the baby beet leaves are used in salads.





Beets are starting to form beautifully.




I can't get over how well my rhubarb plant is growing. Well over 12 months old and look.... 2 baby crowns have formed.



Using my pointer finger to show you the thickness of some spears growing.

Until next time....hoo roo


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Libby said...

lovely to see everything growing so well! My friend has recently got ducks Indian Runners, they are so funny!